Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Beards



I have been cultivating a beard for the last couple of weeks.

I can't choose the shape of my beard. I am limited by the fact that hair only grows on my face in certain places, luckily I am quite happy with the outcome and if I could've chosen it, I probably would've gone for a beard like I now have (with perhaps one or two areas a bit more densely populated). Not that it really matters much as my wife has declared a death sentence on my facial hair and it is to be executed next Monday (after we have paraded it for the amusement of some friends and family)

It's a shame really as I have grown quite fond of it even though it is a bit itchy. And in an office poll it was decided I looked more like Che Guevara than Jesus by 6 votes to 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home